Our Dessert in Farmingdale
Did you know stressed spelled backwards is desserts? So what are you waiting for? Come to unwind from your busy day with our delicious menu. Likewise, if you are looking for dessert in Farmingdale, we have an extensive menu that is too delicious just to order one. Furthermore, go check out our menu below!
- Salted Caramel Gelato Tartufo
- Vanilla & Chocolate Gelato Tartufo
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- NY Cheesecake
- Churros, Fried Twinkies with chocolate sauce
- Brownie squares, with vanilla gelato
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Sliders, Hazelnut, vanilla and chocolate
Too stuffed from your delicious dinner? Here at Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro, we believe dessert is a must-have. Therefore, we offer delicious dessert drinks for those who simply cannot eat anymore.
- Chocolate Martini, Vanilla Smirnoff Chocolate Liqueur & Baileys Liqueur
- Rainbow Cookie, Disaronno & Frangelico on the Rocks
- Salted Caramel Martini, Premium Caramel Vodka & RumChata
- Irish Coffee, Coffee & Jameson’s Irish Whiskey. Whipped Cream Topping
- Fonseca Bin 27 Port, fresh, rich blackberry & Cassis aromas. It has a well-knit structure, with a velvety, luscious mouthful. Smooth tannins.
- Decaf Coffee
- Decaf Tea
Sounds too good to be true? Check us out today! Conveniently located at 185 Main Street in Farmingdale New York, 11735, with ample parking in our back parking lot, we meet your every need from tapas and dinner all the way to dessert. Additionally, we make booking reservations so easy that you could do it from the click of a button on your smartphone!
Similarly, you may join us for any event big or small. Whether it is for a birthday, graduation, anniversary, retirement, engagement, or to relax, we cater to your all your needs. We invite you to try our entire menu of tapas including our delicious dessert in Farmingdale. So, what are you waiting for? We hope to see you soon!