Did you ever wonder why people love brunch so much? Or why Saturday and Sunday are classified as brunch days? After a long week sometimes you need a day out with some friends and enjoy some delicious food and bottomless mimosas. Vintages Wine Bar & Bistro, a restaurant in Farmingdale has a newly updated brunch menu.
Brunch is a blend of breakfast and lunch mixed into one dining experience that can include alcohol. If you enjoy sleeping in but love breakfast, then brunch is right for you, its the best of both worlds, which is also the perfect way to end the weekend. The brunch environment is lowkey and laid back. Here at Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro a restaurant in Farmingdale, we have a large selection of brunch foods that could brighten anyone’s day.
- The timing
- Brunch can start early, but it can also go into the afternoon. However it could be over just in time to prep yourself for the next day.
- Sweet and savory options
- Eggs, pancakes, french toast
- Chicken and waffles
- Biscuits and gravy
- Loaded avocado toast
- Boozy drinks
- There is nothing more refreshing than a mimosa, bloody mary, or bellini before noon on a Saturday or Sunday.
- Eat a ton and not feel guilty
- Since brunch is breakfast + lunch, its almost like two meals in one. It is a perfect excuse to fill that tummy with double the amount of food. Plus you probably won’t be eating again until dinner.
You do not just go to brunch to eat; you go to brunch to socialize and enjoy yourselves! Whether you are with one other person or you are with ten people you went to brunch to talk, have fun, and to make new memories! Next time you wake up bright and early or at noon, and you have a craving for brunch you know where to go.
So if you're looking for a restaurant in Farmingdale to go out with some friends or you want to eat some good food and drink something bubbly, join us at Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro. Call us today to make a reservation for a weekend brunch outing.