Spring is on its way, and there’s no better way to celebrate the warm weather than with a glass of wine! Whether you prefer red or white or both, there is something for everyone to enjoy this season. If you are looking for a wide variety of wines, a Wine Bar in Farmingdale has exactly what you need. Here are some of the best wines to enjoy this Spring!
- Chardonnay. This wine is a crowd-favorite for springtime! Chardonnay is a dry, full-bodied white wine. It usually includes apple or some tropical fruit, and has a vanilla flavor! Chardonnay is best served with mildly seasoned dishes like pasta or risotto.
- Prosecco. No better excuse to break out the bubbly than warm weather! While people usually drink Prosecco around the holidays, it’s aromas of citrus fruit and fresh flowers make it perfect for Spring. Prosecco can be either dry or sweet, and pairs well with mushrooms or seafood!
- Riesling. Rieslings are extremely versatile and can be catered to almost every palate! Some are sweet and some are dry, but they are all very unique. Rieslings have a very strong floral aroma and are high in acidity, making them perfect to pair with grilled meat, fish, and spicy Asian dishes.
- Sauvignon Blanc. This white wine is fresh, bright, and popular! It has citrus and grassy flavors, with fun herb and spice aromas. Sauvignon Blanc is extremely smooth and can pair with almost every single meal! Add that to a porch swing and you’ve mastered Spring!
- Pinot Noir. Pinot Noir is light-bodied, fruity, and flavorful! It has the perfect balance of dry and sweet and is sure to make your Spring a little more elegant. Pinot Noir pairs well with pork, lamb, chicken, and salmon!
- Syrah. Syrah is one of the darkest full-bodied reds out there! So what makes it appropriate for Springtime? Even in the heat, the aroma and taste of this wine are just as powerful as they would be in the Winter. Syrah typically has flavors of berries, plums, florals, and peppery spice. It pairs well with bold food and an afternoon barbeque. Bonus: it contains antioxidants!
- This one should come as no surprise. This bright wine is dry, sweet, refreshing, and a Springtime favorite for many. While Rosé can be paired with just about any meal, it truly shines with smoky and spicy foods. And the light pink coloring? It practically screams Spring.
Wine Bar in Farmingdale
If you’re looking for a way to cure your wine craving, a Wine Bar in Farmingdale can help! Here at Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro, we offer a huge assortment of wines and change our menu seasonally! Contact us today to make a reservation!