What Makes Our Brunch so Enjoyable?
Are you looking for a fun way to spend a Saturday or Sunday afternoon with family or friends this season? Why not consider brunch at Vintage Wine Bar & Bistro. If you are looking for the best brunch in Farmingdale, we offer a great selection of comfort foods, breakfast dishes, and drinks to make it a brunch to remember. At Vintage Wine Bar & Bistro, one of Farmingdale's most popular brunch restaurants, we feature a world-class selection of wines and craft beers with seasonal dishes and tapas that can guarantee you a time worthwhile. Check out our awesome brunch menu to see how our dishes offer both flavor and individuality to your brunch.
- Nelson’s Eggs Benedict - Formaggio fritto, or fried cheese, topped with a poached egg and hollandaise sauce. Also served with pan seared Brussel sprouts and crispy prosciutto, yum!
- Steak & Eggs
- Silver Dollar Short Stack - loaded with Cannoli cream and served with sliced strawberries and raspberry dazzle!
- Eggs Benedict
- Biscuits & Gravy
- Loaded Avocado Toast - a fresh and inspiring vegetarian dish!
- Homemade Granola & Plain Greek Yogurt
- French Toast
- Scrambled Eggs
- Classic Sides - including bacon, sausage, hash browns, and corned beef hash
We also offer an array of delicious drinks with the added bonus of bottomless mimosas! Check out our drinks selection which pairs well for brunch here. At Vintage Wine Bar & Bistro, we take pride in offering the best brunch in Farmingdale!
Brunch Drinks Specials
- Peach Bellini
- Bellini Flight - peach, mango, pomegranate, and strawberry!
- Apple Cider Mimosa - a holiday favorite!
- Bloody Mary
- Irish Coffee
- White wine spritzer -super chilled white wine with club soda and lime wedge
- Ruby Sparkler - ruby port wine & champagne
- Classic Mimosa
If you are really looking to impress your friends for brunch, we offer the best brunch in Farmingdale so swing by Saturday or Sunday to our restaurant. Reservations are highly recommended. We are located at 185 Main Street in Farmingdale so come to visit us soon!