The Best Wine And Cheese Pairings
Nothing is more mouthwatering than the pairing of wine and cheese. With our extensive wine menu, the perfect wine and cheese pairings are endless! Our restaurant in Farmingdale prides itself on being a friendly, lively, and fun place to unwind with delicious food. Our wine menu can be a little intimidating, but with a few of our favorite wines listed below with their perfect cheese pairings, we can show you just where to start.
- Prosecco and Parmesan. These two Italian favorites go perfectly together. The sparkling bubbles in the Prosecco cut right through the saltiness of the Parmesan cheese, creating a delicious bite of salty and sweet.
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Gouda. This Cabernet is known for being a tannic wine that tastes great with the distinct taste of aged gouda.
- Malbec and Cheddar. Cheddar cheese is known for its sharp taste, which pairs wonderfully with the decadent chocolate taste in Malbec wine.
- Pinot Noir and Brie. Brie has a lot of delicious flavors which is why the Pinot Noir compliments the brie by not overpowering it.
- Sauvignon Blanc and Goat Cheese. This tangy cheese goes great with the simplicity of the white wine sauvignon blanc has to offer.
Here at Vintage Wine Bar & Bistro, a restaurant in Farmingdale, we consider wine and cheese to be best friends. We offer delicious meat and cheese boards that are great to pair with the wine of your choice. Check out our extensive wine menu! Also, our restaurant can host events of any size and makes reservations as simple as doing it from your phone! With several fun-filled events hosted weekly, like our Trivia Night, Paint Night, and Happy Hour, the fun never stops at our restaurant in Farmingdale. What are you waiting for? Gather your friends and family and experience the delicious food, great service, and lively environment of Vintage Wine Bar & Bistro. We look forward to pairing wine and cheese with you soon.