If you are looking for a fun place to enjoy some delicious and new cocktails, our restaurant in Farmingdale is the perfect place. At Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro, we are known for our positive and refreshing atmosphere that is perfect to enjoy delicious tapas and drink specials. Our menu consists of everything from delicious shrimp dishes to creamy and cheesy mac & cheese dishes. Along with our delicious food, we also have several beverages ranging from wine, craft beer, and specialty cocktails.
Our restaurant in Farmingville has introduced new cocktail drinks for the Spring 2018 season. Our updated seasonal drink menu includes:
- The Frose - this crisp cocktail is made with rose wine infused with raspberry puree, and topped with fresh mint.
- Peach Mojito - this is made with peach-infused rum, fresh mint, club soda, simple syrup, and garnished with a lime wedge.
- Watermelon Mule - this is made with premium watermelon infused vodka with ginger beer and a lime garnish.
With the warmer weather approaching, these cocktails are the perfect refreshing drinks to enjoy when you are looking to unwind and relax.
In addition, we offer several other cocktail drinks year round. Our cocktail drink menu includes:
- Timothy Collins - Ingredients include premium gin with lemon and sugar, crowned with club soda and granulated with an orange and a cherry.
- Vintage Lemonade - Made with premium soda, port wine, and lemonade served over ice and garnished with a lemon.
- Espresso Martini - Ingredients are premium espresso vodka, Creme De Cacao, and Baileys Irish Cream.
- Maple Bourbon Sour - Made with Maker’s Mark, maple syrup, lemon juice, and a rosemary garnish.
- Mango Tango - Made with Smirnoff mango, banana liqueur, pineapple, and a splash of lime juice.
- Kissed Caramel Mule - Ingredients include Smirnoff vodka, club soda, and ginger ale.
- Jalapeno Margarita - Made with muddled jalapeno, premium tequila, triple sec, and a dash of lime.
- Sangria - Made with red wine, lemonade, various fruits, and spices.
At our restaurant in Farmingdale, we also offer great happy hour deals including $6 wine, house liquor drinks, and tapas. If you are looking for a restaurant in Farmingdale, then come visit us at Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro today!