Happy Hour In Farmingdale
Do you celebrate with your work team? Happy Hour is an excellent way to unwind and bond after work! Besides the obvious benefits of happy hour like getting your favorite drinks and food discounted, there are quite a few benefits if you go with your co-workers after the day is done. Day in and day out, your coworkers are the people you see the most besides your family. Forming bonds leads to stronger relationships. If you are looking for a great place to go for happy hour in Farmingdale visit Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro!
Our corporate happy hour occurs weekly Monday-Friday between 3pm - 7pm. Specials include:
- Tapas starting at $6 each
- House Liquor Drinks $6
- Select Wine $6
- Select Draft Beer $5
Our tapas specials include:
- Mozzarella Caprese Salad
- Classic Bruschetta
- Classic Sliders
- Sicilian Egg Rolls
- Parmesan Fries
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Asiago Rice Balls
- Artichoke Spinach Dip with Chips
- B.L.T. Crispy Chicken Sliders
- Vintage Margarita Flatbread ($8)
Still not convinced? Research done on the benefits of happy hour reveals two many aspects:
- Social Bonding - People have more of an opportunity to talk to each other and getting to know each other! There isn’t a less than five minute forced conversation in the morning by the water cooler.
- Enriched positive emotions - A different environment can make quite the difference. In a different setting, everyone you work with may be more at ease. Without the constant reminder of how much work they have to do people will be able to enjoy themselves.
Besides these reasons another reason why happy hour in Farmingdale is a good time to bond with coworkers is it gives people time to build trust and share a good time with each other. If you are looking for the best happy hour in Farmingdale, join us in our bar area!