California Wine Fun Facts
- California makes up ninety percent of the United States’ wine production
- Over 100 varieties of wine grapes are grown in California
- California is the fourth leading wine producer in the world
- There are 2,843 wineries in California
- More than 17 millions gallons of wine are produced in California each year
- Because of California wines, the United States has employed 820,000 people
- Read more
Our Wine Bar in Farmingdale
Here at Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro, we are excited to announce we carry over 50 types of wine! Because of the demand, we have a large array of various California wines. Curious about what kinds we offer? We listed them below.
- Hayes Valley, Central Coast, Chardonnay (aromas of tropical fruits)
- Highway 12, Sonoma, Chardonnay (subtle oak and ripe fruit)
- De Loach, California, Merlot (blackberry and blueberry scents with mild oak)
- Buena Vista, North Coast California, Cabernet Sauvignon (rich and dark fruit)
- Raymond Collection, Sonoma (vanilla and spice with a touch of plum and raspberry)
- Bread & Butter, Napa, Pinot Noir (cherry and raspberry accented with cedar and sage)
- Julia James, Monterey & Russian River, Pinot Noir (blueberry, raspberry, and cherry)
- Smash Berry, Central Coast, Red Blend (black, cherry, vanilla and mocha)
We understand how difficult it could be to choose from over fifty wines. It is even more difficult to decide what type of food to pair your wine with. Come to Happy Hour, Monday-Friday 3pm-7pm to get a taste of our decadent wine as well as our amazing food selection!
Why Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro?
Our wine bar in Farmingdale is home to the best selection of wine. No matter what the occasion is, spend it with us! Call or make a reservation online to get you one step closer to our California Wine Selection. Can’t decide between two kinds? No problem, join us for Wine Down Wednesday to enjoy $10 off your purchase of any bottle of wine. What better way to get through the week than wining and dining with us on Hump Day!
Visit our wine bar in Farmingdale today!