Happy Hour became popular during the prohibition era when, after a long workday, colleagues would go out to enjoy a few temptingly illegal beverages together. Today, happy hour is more popular than ever. However, we have to ask ourselves the question following question: how can happy hour affect your job? At Vintage Wine Bar & Bistro, we offer the best happy hour in Farmingdale. We have learned a few things about this topic by hosting happy hour Monday through Friday every week.
Happy Hour is a crucial way of building relationships with your coworkers. The laid-back atmosphere creates the perfect setting to break the ice and get to know your colleagues on a more personal level.
It is also important to remember that socializing with coworkers is crucial since we often get jobs by knowing people, and we learn more about our jobs through people.
Although happy hour should be a relaxed opportunity to build relationships with your colleagues, it is important to keep a few things in mind. Remember, these are the people you share professional connections with. The following are some tips on how to not regret attending happy hour:
- Pay as you go! - ensure there is no misunderstanding by paying for your drinks as you get them.
- Be prepared - eat before you drink, and plan your transportation in advance.
- Drinking isn’t a team sport - Go at your own pace and remember your limits.
- Be aware of your surroundings - if you’ve already been to happy hour with your coworkers you may feel a certain comfort level with them, but be aware of any newcomers that still need to get to know you.
- Lastly, don’t stay out too late!
Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro offers the best happy hour in Farmingdale and is the perfect location to attend happy hour with your colleagues. We have happy hour on weekdays from 3-7 p.m. Come build and strengthen your relationships with your colleagues in Farmingdale!