Are you planning an office holiday party?
The holiday season is right around the corner, which means it is time to start planning an office holiday party! Are you looking for the perfect place to host an office holiday party in Farmingdale? Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro is the perfect place for your event! Our cozy and classy environment is perfect to mingle with co-workers and enjoy some delicious meals and beverages.
Here are some tips!
When it comes to food and drinks, we’ve got it covered. Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro has a wide variety dinner options as well as drink options. From pastas, salads, meats, and seafood, we have something for everyone. Although drinks and food are the number one priority when it comes to planning an office party, it is important to create a fun environment as well. If you are planning an office holiday party in Farmingdale, we can help create that fun environment with these helpful tips:
- Don’t stress over decorations. Keep the decorations simple, and don’t overthink it. Use sparkly snowflakes or snowman to give the holiday feel.
- Change the guest list. Allow people to bring their spouses or family members. By doing this people’s expectations and behaviors will change. This will make the office holiday party more interesting for everyone and allows them to mingle and meet new people.
- Create a fun photo booth. Allow people to take photos and create memories. Make fun holiday props they can use while taking their photos.
- Have a theme. It can be as simple as an ugly Christmas sweater party to a winter wonderland themed party. Have the dress code be different than everyday office attire.
Planning a party can be a stressful but in the end, it is rewarding to see everyone enjoying themselves. If you are planning an office holiday party in Farmingdale, let us help you create a successful event. We will take care of preparation details and services!
- Our dining room can seat up to 52 guests and 70 guests cocktail style.
- Some of the events we hold that can accommodate your needs include our brunch option that is available on weekends from 12:00 to 3:00pm, the dinner and cocktail option that is available on Monday through Sunday evenings, and our daytime events and luncheons that are available throughout the week.
- Our brunch/lunch option starts at $29.95 which includes 4 food items, unlimited drink package, dessert, and decorations.
- Our dinner option starts at $33.95 and includes a main dish, unlimited drink package, past d’oeuvres, desserts, and decorations.
If you are interested in hosting your event with us, contact Vintage Wine bar and Bistro and we are ready to help!