Valentine's day is right around the corner! So, If you’re someone who struggles with the romance factor you might want to start planning now. While there are millions of things you could do, we all know the way to someone's heart is through their stomach. So why not plan a romantic date night at your favorite restaurant? Rather than stressing out last minute, why not make a reservation at Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro for your date night in Farmingdale this Valentine’s day.
Add some romance:
While going out to dinner may seem like the easy way out, there are plenty of ways you can spice it up. When planning the perfect date night in Farmingdale this Valentine’s day, why not put in some extra work? Here are a few ideas you could try to make your Valentine's day more romantic:
- Send an invitation
- Writing out a note will not only show that you’ve planned, but also that the night is important for both of you.
- Surprise your loved one with flowers
- While this may seem cliche, it can make the day and/or night seem more special.
- Splurge on the perfect wine or champagne at dinner.
- Leave your phones in the car, if you can.
- After dinner, go for a walk together.
- Rather than rushing to get home, take some time and live in the moment together by getting some fresh air.
Everyone knows dessert is the best part of the meal. Rather than switching to coffee or tea for your sweet treat, why not find the perfect wine to pair with your dessert? This can be tricky though if you don’t know much about wine pairing. Don’t worry though, we’ve listed some favorite desserts here with the best wine pairings! Don’t forget the following suggestions when you’re out for date night in Farmingdale:
- Chocolate brownies pair best with Merlot
- Chocolate chip cookies go well with a Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vanilla Cakes pair best with Chardonnay
- Chocolate Cakes pair best with Cabernet Sauvignon
- Cheesecake pairs best with a Riesling
- Tiramisu pairs best with Champagne
- White chocolate and Sorbet pairs best with Pink Moscato
So now that we’ve given you some ideas, it’s time to put your date night together. To start, you’ll want to make a reservation at Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro in Farmingdale. With our extensive wine list, you’ll be able to find the perfect bottle to share. Aside from the drinks, we have a wide-ranging dinner and dessert menu to choose from. There is no doubt that you’ll find some of your favorite foods and desserts there! So treat yourself this Valentine's day to a romantic date night in Farmingdale. Visit our website to see our menu and make a reservation for you and that special someone!